Thank you for loving our dolls.
Air transport flights are reducing sharply due to the policies around the world for preventing the virus.
Please find the list for the EMS delivery available area and temporarily suspended area updated June 1, 2020.
• EMS delivery available area
United States (US Regional Restriction) China (CN) Hong Kong (HK) Singapore (SG) Philippines (PH) Vietnam (VN) Japan (JP Regional Restriction) Malaysia (MY) Thailand (TH) Germany (DE) France (FR) United Kingdom (GB) Russia (RU) Canada (CA) Indonesia (ID) Luxembourg (LU) Bhutan (BT) Slovenia (SI) Taiwan (TW, EMS Premium Only) Italy (IT, EMS Premium Only)
• EMS temporarily suspended area
Australia (AU) India (IN) Iran (IR) Turkey (TR) Spain (ES) Sweden (SE) Switzerland (CH) Saudi Arabia (SA) Netherlands (NL) New Zealand (NZ) Mexico (MX) Brazil (BR) Chile (CL) and other areas not included in the EMS shipping area.
We’re checking the EMS status that changes from time to time for safer delivery, and doing as follows depending on the destination at the time of shipment.
A) The region where delivery is available
Send out normally. (Most areas are delivered normally, but some areas may delay more than usual depending on the local situations.)
B) The region where delivery stops temporarily
We will inform you by e-mail befor shipping, and we will keep the parcel safely. We will send you an e-mail when your order can be shipped.
– The dolls which you requested to hold on to us, are now keeping safely. If you would like to send them, please contact to us through our Q&A bulletin board.
– If you are unable to receive your parcel at the shipping address due to your local situations, please request a hold on through our Q&A bulletin board before sending out.
– In order to prevent infectious diseases, non-face-to-face delivery can be carried out, so please be careful to prevent the risk of loss your parcel in your absence.
– Please be advised that EMS is notified of the delay in delivery, the impossibility for indemnity of damage, and takes more than one month in return due to the Covid-19.
– If you have any other inquiry related to shipping, please feel free to leave it through our Q&A bulletin board.
We need your understanding that shipments are inevitably delayed due to reduced flights to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We will try our best to ship your order safely even if there is a delay. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day.